|Sign On to CLASS-Web
(Requires ID and PIN)
Hours of Availability*:
Monday-Friday 7am to 11pm
Weekends 7am Saturday through 11pm Sunday
* See any changes to hours under Information and
- Register for, Add/Drop or Withdraw from Classes
- Pay Fees Online
- Purchase a Parking Permit
- Check your Financial Aid Status
- Check your Grades
- Check your Paystub
- View your Leave Balances
- Review Tax Information
- View Benefit Information
- Access Rosters
- Run Reports
- How do I order a permit? (pdf)
- Semester Parking Permits are only available for purchase online through CLASS-Web.
- Summer 2013 permits on sale 04/24-07/05
- Fall 2013 permits on sale 07/22-10/04
- Temporary permits are only issued through CLASS-Web.
- You must use daily, permanent, or temporary parking permits to
park on campus.
- Parking permits will not be mailed to you until the parking fee
has been paid.
- All students, staff, and faculty should register for AlertU text
messages in case of campus emergencies.
- Sign up is simple!
- From your cell phone*, text Chabot or LPC or CLPCCD to 253788
- Reply Y.
- For more information visit AlertU Chabot or AlertU LPC or AlertU CLPCCD
- Terms and Conditions
*Message and Data Rates May Apply. No more than 30 messages (emergency
alerts) a month will be sent to subscribers. Subscription to the
AlertU keyword does not expire. To unsubscribe, text STOP
or UNSUB to 253788 (ALERTU). For support, text HELP to 253788 (ALERTU)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Supported Carriers for the AlertU service
are: AT&T, Alltel, Boost, CellularOne, NEXTEL, Sprint, T-Mobile,
U.S. Cellular and Verizon Wireless. Campaign / service is compatible
with most handsets. Participation must be made by the account holder.
|Minimum browser requirements
- PC: IE 6, Netscape 7, Firefox
- Mac: IE 5.2, Safari 1.2
Enrollment Fee Increase to $46 per unit Effective Summer 2012
The Governor and State Legislature have approved setting the
community college enrollment fee at $46 per semester unit,
effective for the Summer 2012 term. Colleges are now authorized,
and required, to charge the increased enrollment fee for Summer 2012.